The Challenge for QSR
Consistency of quality is the sine qua non of the success of any food enterprise. And to provide good service-consistently, QSRs operators must be able to monitor and correct everything from cleanliness of the facilities all the way to the temperature of the food. Manual processes and disconnected teams leads to duplication of efforts and greater risk.
GRC in Real-Time and at the Push of a Button
4C360 helps the QSR authority to know, organize and update data related to Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) activities in order to support their decision and operative procedures. And it is custom-designed for the QSR industry.
Optimise performance, compliance and quality management programs across your whole organisation. A centralized and integrated approach to multiple program elements.
The Results are Amazing
End-to-end business continuity lifecycle; from planning to early warning system tracking, risk assessment and response. An easy-to-use collaborative incident management system that speeds communication, tracks progress, and simplifies project management. A single version of the truth enabling fast, accurate management and focus, real-time collaboration and optimal performance.
- mobily dials 4C360 for Quality Excellence
- The Saudi Monetary Agency banks on the 4C360 Platform for a nationwide Quality Control program
- NCB runs 4C360 for the roll-out of the new identity
- GACA measuring GVIP Brand sentiment using 4C360
- UGHI picks 4C360 to boost ROI
- HRDF hires 4C360 for a better store experience
- Alrajhi Bank chooses 4C360 for all its branches and ATMs Kingdomwide
- riyadbank chooses 4C360 for maximum team collaboration
4C360 is Ideal For You If
- You are a mid to large size organisation with GRC responsibilities.
- You manage a wide network of assets and resources.
- You outsource some of your maintenance and operations to a third party
- You want total control over operations and assets, in real-time
4C360 combines the strengths of performance management and business intelligence (BI) to create a true closed-loop performance management solution. An end to end, effective and time-tested process.